Location: Southwest or Central Nebraska, Northern Kansas-Oberlin area
Operate a tractor-trailer combination or a truck with a capacity of at least 26,000 pounds Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW). May be required to unload truck. Good driving record and current medical card required.
• Check vehicles to ensure that mechanical, safety, and emergency equipment is in good working order.
• Follow appropriate safety procedures for transporting dangerous goods.
• Inspect loads to ensure that cargo is secure.
• Maintain logs of working hours or of vehicle service or repair status, following applicable state and federal regulations.
• Secure cargo for transport, using ropes, blocks, chain, binders, or covers.
If you would like to join our team, please print, fill out, and submit the application below.