Location: Southwest or Central Nebraska, Northern Kansas area
Operate a tractor-trailer combination or a truck with a capacity of at least 26,000 pounds Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW). May be required to unload truck and do general labor work as needed. Good driving record and current medical card required.
• Check vehicles to ensure that mechanical, safety, and emergency equipment is in good working order.
• Follow appropriate safety procedures for transporting dangerous goods.
• Inspect loads to ensure that cargo is secure.
• Maintain logs of working hours or of vehicle service or repair status, following applicable state and federal regulations.
• Secure cargo for transport, using ropes, blocks, chain, binders, or covers.
If you would like to join our team, please print, fill out, and submit the application below.