Location: Southwest or Central Nebraska, Northern Kansas area
Perform tasks involving physical labor at construction sites. May operate hand and power tools of all types. May clean and prepare sites, dig trenches, set braces to support the sides of excavations and clean up rubble, debris and other waste materials.
• Control traffic passing near, in, or around work zones.
• Clean or prepare construction sites to eliminate possible hazards.
• Signal equipment operators to facilitate alignment, movement, or adjustment of machinery, equipment, or materials.
• Read plans, instructions, or specifications to determine work activities.
• Load, unload, or identify building materials, machinery, or tools, distributing them to the appropriate locations, according to project plans or specifications.
If you would like to join our team, please print, fill out, and submit the application below.