Location: Southwest or Central Nebraska
Grading Foreman will supervise, coordinate and schedule the activities of construction and extractive workers. This is a long-term position with growth opportunity and advancement. Salary and benefits to match qualifications. Travel is required with per diem, vehicle is furnished. Depending on Experience wage will be between $25 and $35/hour.
• Knowledge in highway construction, site work, feedlot, agriculture work and subgrade preparations.
• Experience with GPS/Laser in construction field.
• Must be capable of performing all requirements of all positions supervised from flagger, laborer to equipment operator.
• Prior Supervisor experience needed.
• Valid driver’s license with good driving record required. CDL preferred.
If you would like to join our team, please print, fill out, and submit the application below.